Get Involved! Become a Sponsor!
The Northwest Professional Rodeo Association is excited to announce that we are returning to the Cowboy Capitol of Oregon for our 2018 Finals Rodeo. The Finals will be held the Crook County Fairgrounds Indoor Arena in Prineville.
In addition to the championship rodeo action, we are planning activities that will bring in fans from all over the Western United States, including the second annual golf tournament, the Miss NPRA pageant, and a rockin’ after party each night.
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to join us in this annual event – top rodeo action, fun for all, and the finale of the KSJJ Rodeo Road Tour!
Some of our reasonably priced sponsorship opportunities include:
- Banner Sponsor (your banner in the arena, beer garden, or food court two free weekend passes, 1/4 page ad in the Finals program) $300
- Chute Sponsor (your banner on a bucking chute, four free weekend passes, ½ page ad in the Finals program) $500
- Event Sponsor (your flag packed during Grand Entry and after the event, four free weekend passes, ½ page ad in the Finals program and logo on the event’s page; average buckle to be presented by you at our awards banquet brunch Sunday morning) $750
- Personnel Sponsor (logo patches provided by you on the shirts or vests of rodeo personnel, such as the judges, announcer, pickup men, and barrel men, four free weekend passes, ½ page ad in the Finals program) $500
- Corporate Sponsor (custom sponsorship options)
- Jacket Sponsor (custom sponsorship options)
Please note that all banners and flags are to be provided by the sponsor.
Separately, we are also offering special low advertising rates in the NPRA Finals program, as follows:
- Business card size: $40.00
- One-half page: $160
- One-fourth page: $80.00
- Full page: $310
Please note that all ads need to be submitted digitally and print ready. Ads may be emailed to NPRA-Finals@hotmail.com.
The Northwest Professional Rodeo Association (NPRA) would be honored to have your company as a sponsor of the 2018 NPRA Finals in the Cowboy Capitol of Oregon, Prineville.
We believe our rodeo athletes deserve to have a Finals that would be reflective of the hard work and dedication it takes to be a champion.
The NPRA is the largest regional rodeo association in the United States, yet we face the same financial challenges that all non-profit organizations face in today’s economy.
The NPRA is proud of the opportunity it provides for rodeo athletes to compete at the professional level while remaining close to home, families, & weekday jobs. It promotes a wholesome family atmosphere and continuously works to improve contestant & livestock conditions.
For instance, we have a NPRA Cowboy Crisis Fund to aid our cowboys and cowgirls and their families when unforeseen disaster strikes, whether it be medical, natural disaster, or other circumstances.
We also offer annual scholarships to deserving young men and women, as well as offer special membership rates to Northwest high school rodeo athletes.
The NPRA is dedicated to preserving the western heritage that is an integral part of rodeo. The spirit of the west is alive and flourishing at NPRA rodeos.
We invite you to attend the Finals, the finale of the KSJJ Rodeo Road Tour. Bring the whole family and enjoy the fun and excitement of The Great American Sport of Rodeo - NPRA style!
Please feel free contact Jean McPherson, Finals Marketing, at 503-481-3384 or NPRA-Finals@hotmail.com or Deanne Bain, Finals Treasurer, at 541-410-6629 or email@example.com